Monday, December 15, 2008

Houston, We Have a Problem - UPDATE

I have to admit that I´m fairly impressed with Dell. Despite locational issues, they were able to send out a guy, part in hand, to replace both my on-board monitor (Friday) and video card (Monday). Apparently both were contributing to the problem, but all is well now. Thanks Dell!

---------------------------------------
I came back after being gone for the weekend to discover my laptop is broken. I´m trying to work it out with Dell as soon as possible, but for now all new blog postings have to be pushed to the back burner. This is really a bummer because there are several trips I have yet to catch up on.

Thankfully I´m returning to the US for Xmas, so hopefully this will all be sorted out soon. Thank you for your understanding.

No comments: